FLLLame ['flām] is short for FLLL's Advanced Machine learning Environment.
FLLLame is a machine learning environment for supervised learning (N-class problems) with various capabilities:
- Support for multiple machine learning data formats (import and export)
- Multiple concurrent data sets
- Various data operations (data type changes, duplication and deletion on attribute and instance basis, class attribute remapping, etc.)
- Multithreaded operations on multiple classifiers (training, classification, validation)
- Ability to export a trained classifier for later use in different environment
- Grid-Creation of classifiers to easily find the best model parameters for the given training set
- Various key figures to ease model comparison / selection / evaluation:
- Confusion matrix (absolute values / percentages)
- Actual classification results with confidences
- Various statistics
- Possibility to export evaluation results as model documentation
- Customizable window layout
See a screenshot here.